Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Catch-Up

Here are a few random pictures from our fall.  Our schedule is so full that I find I'm not taking many pictures, and certainly don't have as much time at home.


The girl's art teacher, and our good friend, Dana Solomon, entered a scarecrow contest.  She didn't win, but we love her creation, Desidua.




It doesn't have to be Halloween for dressing up at our house...



The girls disappeared all afternoon last Saturday making a fort.  Again my pictures are horrible, but this was a fun creation.


The salvaged all sorts of things out of the burn pile, thatched a roof out of dead grasses, and even created a real latrine so they wouldn't have to go "all the way to the house" when they had to go.

Tennie in front of the latrine.  It drains down onto the road...


Another day they were really itching to make fairy houses.



We're off on a three week field trip this week.  I'll try to keep posts of our adventures, but I'm not promising anything...

No comments: