I have some random pictures from September that I'll post all together.
We had a multi-stake youth activity climbing Ensign Peak. It just so happened to be raining/hailing and cold and, therefore, very muddy! Good memories!
Ceci used one of my empty craft drawers to create a dollhouse.
Our girls and their visiting friends keep the neighborhood yogurt shop in business.
I had a dish soap leak and it filled the kitchen sink with bubbles. It was like Tennie was three all over again when she saw the suds. Kept her content for a good 20 minutes. (I used to pull a chair up to the sink and let her play in water and bubbles when she was small. She remembers...)
Someone was giving away bunnies at school. Much adoring, and mourning their lack of yard, from these three.
Ceci and some of her class friends at an after-school STEM Expo (hands-on activities showing the science behind detective investigations...pretty cool!)
Girls did a youth activity at the Ronald McDonald House, which got Adele excited to work out a weekly volunteer opportunity there. She loves that place.
Overall it was a busy month adjusting to various aspects of school. I'll write an update on their/our transition soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment