Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October Odds & Ends

This year Fall has been amazing.  The weather has been perfect and the leaves with their color have lasted weeks and weeks.  Most days I walk up Memory Grove and soak in all of the natural beauty and sounds.  I don't think it will last much longer!


Lately Tennie has been donning the baking mitt and presenting us with some pretty delicious goodies!


While Adele, Ceci and I were at the Aunt & Cousin Sleepover, Tennie went to her first high school dance.  These days it is pretty normal to go stag with a group of friends, and that is how she went. She was sore for days with her dancing.


Her cute friend Stephanie came to help her with her hair.


This is a super awkward angle, but she sure did look adorable!


Old ladies.

Ceci sang with some of the 5th graders in a choir during an AISU choir performance.  She was awesome.


And that's it!

No comments: