Saturday, December 19, 2015

Snow Day

Salt Lake has been a winter wonderland this week.


And right in the smack dab middle of the busy Christmas season we got a snow day, and we slowed down and took advantage of it.

I had heard about Sugar House park having great sledding hills but had never been, so we decided to try it out.  






Adele and I had a pretty good wipe out.  Thankfully we both came up laughing.


Adele and Ceci had a good wipe out on this run down...


but Ceci didn't come up laughing.


It didn't last for long.






Tennie's friend Moriya came along too.


Had we had some mini marshmallows to go along with that hot cup of cocoa to warm us up at the end of the day it would have been a perfect day.  But things don't have to be perfect to be perfect, if you know what I mean.

No comments: