Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Nature Store

As many of you supportive grandparents know, our girls have inherited Geoff's entrepreneurial spirit. They opened up The Nature Store on the pool patio. Geoff and I went by to buy some of their creations and boy were they excited about customers! I bought this decoration that Tennie called "A Nature Creation decoration", and "Nature Binoculars" by Adele. Tonight they covered their wares with a towel so they can open again tomorrow. Wish you could stop by!

4 comments:

ashley said...

I'm totally in the market for some nature binoculars! Let me ask Zig if I can run to Menton to pick some up!

Anna and Ryan said...

Wow! Hi Geoff & Darcie! This is Anna (Ford) Halverson. I found your blog through a link on Vanessa & David's blog. What an adventure you have undertaken!! I hope that your sabbatical year is restorative and rejuvinating. The pictures are amazing. I'm looking forward to checking in and seeing updates. We have a very similar blog address... great minds think alike. I'm guessing in France, though, you don't have many people ask you who "Chez" is. All my best to you and your adorable kids.

Suze said...

Bonjour famille Davis!

The things kids can do with scotch tape! This is the most adorable thing I've seen.

I've been following your adventures for quite some time now. I can't remember if I've commented yet or not. But I'm glad you're having a relaxing time and I hope Geoff's getting better. My prayers are with you and your family.

Oh and poor Ceci and that sadist Dendist!

Au revoir!

Suze said...

I thought the way I spelled Dentist didn't look right. But I couldn't figure out how. Doye! I'm such an idiot.

I think it's cause I was thinking "Dentiste", and I got confused.

I will stop taking up comment space now