Sunday, October 18, 2009

Able's Pumpkin Party

A really great couple at church, the Ables, host an annual Pumpkin Party and we were so grateful to be invited! They live on 11 beautifully manicured acres, and have a barn that hosts most church activities and classes, as well as weddings and family gatherings. They had put pumpkins at every corner of the yard, and each child could pick any one and make it a jack-o-lantern.

Adele's big choice



The girls took a hay ride to the Lollipop Tree




They had horse rides...

and face painting, too

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Geoff and Tennie laughing as they are carving pumpkins, I love their yard, I love idea of a "lollipop tree," I love seeing Adele on that BIG horse, I love Ceci's colorful face paint, and I love Darcie, and want to see pictures of her!

love, ink

Joshua said...

Geoff. I just found this blog in some of my bookmarks. I had been looking for it. What is your email address? I have lots of catching up to do.

Joshua Dance
joshua.dance@gmail.com