Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow!

It doesn't snow in Auburn very often, and if it does it is a "dusting", but last Monday we got a generous 4-5 inches! It could have been Christmas morning by the look of the girl's faces! Despite our lack of snow gear we went outdoors to play...for hours.






Kipper loved chasing the sled and trying to bite the grocery bags tied onto the girl's feet to keep them dry.



Kipper was in heaven....






Geoff's cute parents joined the fun, too.





Geoff pulled out the snowboard (and stayed outside trying different hills long after the rest of us went inside)




3 comments:

Jacob said...

yay! i love it, it looks like a real winter wonderland! cant wait to come home and see you guys. wish you could be there for longer while we are there. can you pleaseeeeeee come back after christmas? we leave the 1st. love you!

sela said...

Oh my FUN! Go Geoff on the snowboard. There are some good sledding hills there if I remember right. What a blast!

Kris said...

I loved the pictures. I love Kipper too. Looks like a fun pre-Christmas present!