We brought in the New Year with a hike (with occasional rests),

a kid's dance with a pot and pan banging finale outside (New York time - 9:00PM),

a mean game of Speed Scrabble with the adults, followed by Actionary (Pictionary charades style), and then Geoff and I hit the sack (boring, I know). Extended family is slowing departing and the girls are coming down from their high revealing just how tired they are.
The majority of the Davis cousinsHAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
Oh yea! The girls still got to see all the cousins! I thought of the Davis family when Sela wanted to go nuts with the streamers for Nina's birthday! :)
Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2010 brings. I know we can look forward to seeing you guys this summer (I hope, anyway)Darcie, do you mind sending me your mailing address when you get a chance. Thanks!
Post a Comment