The next few weeks will rev back up again, though! The girl's Willy Wonka play begins next weekend. They'll have eight performances in two weekends, and in preparation they'll have four 4-hour rehearsals between today and the final weekend. Both rehearsals and plays are 30 minutes away. I'm sure we'll all be pretty tuckered out! Tennie's 10th birthday is in the mix! So I'll still try to post a little hear and there, but it may continue to be a little sparse.
Tennie put on a one-man circus the other night. We have only a few pictures:
And the girls did some painting yesterday. Their creations always delight me.
1 comment:
Hi Darcie! Love the one-man circus by Tennie! Seeing photos that so clearly show the girls' personalities makes me miss you guys! I keep thinking of ordering the love and logic book. I'm just curious about all the hype. My parenting could use some major re-tooling as of late!
Hope all are well. Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet birthday note. You have a gift with words. It made my day.
Post a Comment