I stayed an extra day with our good friends Heidi and Riley Horlacher. It was so fun catching up with them, seeing their busy lives with four kids (The last two are twin 1-year-olds!), and having a lot of good laughs.The girls love when I go away because dad serves up chocolate cake waffles and ice cream for breakfast. The dishes had been piling up, and chocolate waffles had to wait until they were cleaned up. He documented their hard work.
I came home to three bunnies, an inherited fish, a clean house, two days of school completed, and very happy kids. Nice work (and THANK YOU) Dad!
2 comments:
WOW, chocolate cake waffles. Now we're talking!
The retreat sounds awesome, looks like Emily and Ingrid came too...how fun! I'd love to hear what you learned. I saw the pictures on 71 toes and that house and pool are beautiful!
Those waffles look like pure SIN!!! What a fun trip. I have totally lost touch with Becca Todd Archibald. Do you have her e-mail address you could send me? cobb@byu.net
I hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment