Monday, April 30, 2012

Through the Ages

While we were in Mexico the girls made a video entitled, "Through the Ages".  The video is fantastic!  Luckily, Mormor (who was filming) also took some pictures.  The pictures are priceless too.





It starts with childhood, each girl representing something of childhood.






Then we enter the tumultuous teens...






Then comes motherhood.
Adele is a working mother at Mademoiselle Magazine
Ceci is a busy stay-at-home mom


Tennie is a mom keeping in shape and in contact with friends
 And then come the Golden Years.  The video is hilarious as their impromptu commentary about "high prices and saggy boobs" goes on and on.  Look at each of their faces in these pictures!





I sure love these creative little ladies of ours!

1 comment:

Mesha said...

The joys of childhood!! I wish I had a morsel of their energy and creativity!! This skit was just a single drop in a very busy week!
Love,
Mormor