Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown

We returned from Mexico (weeks ago!) to the girl's performance of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown.  This was their best play yet.  Tennie played the part of Marcie (Peppermint Pattie's brainy friend), and showed so much character!  Adele was in the ensemble, and Ceci was part of the Woodstock Gang.  The director of these great plays is moving so this was the last performance with this great theater company.  Thank you to Geoff's mom who always watches these performances through a camera lens!














After a few fast and furious days I went on a short trip to Utah and came home to help with the last details before our SIX WEEK adventure starting TODAY!  In a few hours we're off to Nicaragua for a few weeks, and then Costa Rica for a month.  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Can't wait to hear about your adventure! Keep the posts coming!

Mitch Brinton said...

Ooooh, I wish I could have seen that play!