Sunday, November 2, 2008

Miscellaneous

Here are a few miscellaneous pictures from the past few weeks.

A few finds on the beach after our last storm



The girls have opened a "Spa". $0.25 for each 15 minutes of service! I've booked all their openings...

Ceci has a problem with hitting lately so Geoff said he was going to spank her to help her understand the seriousness of hitting (ironic, huh?) While Geoff was momentarily distracted I told Ceci to put a book in her panties to soften dad's heart...it worked.

You can't see the waves rolling in here but they were coming in on a windy evening. Geoff and the girls were badtalking them, yelling things like, "You can't get us!" They would mock and taunt the waves every time the splashes missed their legs.

The girls fell in love with this dog in a "wheelchair"

Tennie came up for breakfast the other morning with this sign on taped to her chest. A mixture of French and English it says, "I am colorful!" That is the biggest understatement in the universe!

The girls discovered Orangina on one of our outings to Monaco...a new favorite drink

1 comment:

nichole said...

I developed a love for Orangina in France that has never left!!! I love your experiences!