Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More miscellaneous

Evening silliness

A lesson on the importance of exact obedience

Ceci, the guide, ensuring Tennie's exact obedience

An ever-so-typical Ceci

The girl's doing a little post-church tree climbing

Ceci's black and blue finger after getting it stuck in the hinge side of a door at church. There was much wailing, as you can imagine. Just two days before her finger was accidentally shut (completely) in the car door. Poor little thing is terribly accident prone...
Lastly, Sunday was the primary program where the children sing and read in front of the entire congregation. Both Tennie and Adele participated. They mouthed a lot of "watermelons" during the French children's songs, but Tennie read a scripture in French and nearly got an applause! She definitely got an "ahhh" from the congregation, and was the belle of the hour. Everyone came up and told her how well she did, and how she doesn't have an accent. Coming from the French that is a BIG compliment! We were proud of her courage.
She has been adding to her blog. If you are interested take a look at her latest posts: www.tenniedavis@blogspot.com. She lives for comments...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, Darc. Poor Ceci's little finger. The day Taeya was born, I smashed my finger in a window. I think that is what made me go into labor. Once at the hospital, the nurse asked how bad my labor pains were, and I told them they were nothing compared to how my finger felt. So I really feel for Ceci.

We love you guys!

Love, Ink

Kris said...

Always love your blog. I am a faithful follower. Cute pictures, pretty pictures. The picture with the paninni sandwich really got me! Love you guys. Pretty girls.