With Geoff's uncle Gary in chemotherapy and radiation treatment right now, and my dad going into it next week, Geoff shaved his head in a gesture of solidarity to those he loves.
He decided to allow Ceci free reign on cutting his hair...afterall, it was all getting shaved off. She had the time of her life, falling right into character as a hair designer telling all sorts of stories and using appropriate hand gestures. And Geoff, he's lucky to still have both ears! He wins the "BEST DAD" award for sure.
Ceci wore the cape as a gown
He wore it this way for a day. It looked like he had a bad ringworm disease.
Ceci the fabulous designer...she provided good entertainment and laughs
ceci and kipper, this is Taeya. I love the story with your turtle. Sorry that you couldn't keep it. My last name is wells. I hope you like your fish. love taeya
To Adele, It's Taeya talking to you. How do you like Pumpkin? I'm sorry that you didn't keep Slider. How do you like PopPop? and how do you like Mormor? I love them! Do you like popcorn? love, taeya
Hi Tennie, I hope you like Pumpkin. Sorry you couldn't keep Slider. I wish I had a pet. How are you doing in the club? Do you still go out and pick raspberries everyday? We have a garden with tomatoes. Are you still taking care of the cat? love, Taeya
4 comments:
so precious, darcie! and the haircut looks great!
ceci and kipper,
this is Taeya. I love the story with your turtle. Sorry that you couldn't keep it. My last name is wells. I hope you like your fish. love taeya
To Adele,
It's Taeya talking to you. How do you like Pumpkin? I'm sorry that you didn't keep Slider. How do you like PopPop? and how do you like Mormor? I love them! Do you like popcorn? love, taeya
Hi Tennie,
I hope you like Pumpkin. Sorry you couldn't keep Slider. I wish I had a pet. How are you doing in the club? Do you still go out and pick raspberries everyday? We have a garden with tomatoes. Are you still taking care of the cat? love, Taeya
Post a Comment