This summer we're hosting a weekly French class. The idea is to do some kind of activity in French, and French only. The invitees are a family returned six months ago from 18 months in France (their daughter was in a local school and is fluent); a college sophomore who needs extra practice; our friend Kylie, and our friend Anna, who taught the girls ballet. Not all can or will come every time, but the classes will go on regardless. Geoff is our head teacher (and he does a great job!)
Today the girls and I didn't contribute much, but we tried to throw in a few words now and again. Our French is pretty rusty. The activity was making crepes (again!).
3 comments:
My French is so far gone. Most of the time it turns into Spanish and then ASL... If only I had time for French and German classes! I guess those are things you put on the list for when you are an empty nester? LOL
How do you say, "may I please have some crepes in French?" :)
Is it just me or does that girl in the striped shirt look like me? Seriously! Ask my mom! Circa 1986ish...
Post a Comment