The weather forecast says summer is supposed to start tomorrow! Hooray! Just in time for the job chart...
Monday, June 6, 2011
Summer Jobs!
I unveiled the new Summer Job Chart today amidst a little anxiety from the girls. Summer is when they receive training on new jobs. It is a lot of work for me for the first few months of training (as I am ensuring a standard), but it pays off when the girls start doing the jobs on autopilot during the year. Plus, I'm raising future mothers and homemakers! I must admit that it is nice to slow down and spend time doing the job with the girls. I like talking about why the work they are doing is overwhelmingly important, and about doing a job well done. We have a long way to go before our home runs smoothly, without reminders or complaints...but that is my goal!

The weather forecast says summer is supposed to start tomorrow! Hooray! Just in time for the job chart...
The weather forecast says summer is supposed to start tomorrow! Hooray! Just in time for the job chart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment