After much longing Tennie finally brought home a healthy, lovable new guinea pig named Elsa today. Ben (Ceci's female guinea pig who kept her previously male name) warmly welcomed her new cage-mate. All is well again with the Davis girl's pets.
Yesterday Adele and Ceci played beauty shop with their guinea pigs. I wish I had a camera on hand to see them with their elaborate beauty parlor set-up. Adele painted her male guinea pig's nails blue (see her attempted photo of his nails today), and Ceci streaked Ben's hair with a little fuchsia. Tres chic!
Yesterday Adele and Ceci played beauty shop with their guinea pigs. I wish I had a camera on hand to see them with their elaborate beauty parlor set-up. Adele painted her male guinea pig's nails blue (see her attempted photo of his nails today), and Ceci streaked Ben's hair with a little fuchsia. Tres chic!



2 comments:
so glad all is well in petland at the davis abode. my girls are happy as well!
Hmmm...I know another small furry creature named Elsa. :)
Miss you.
Post a Comment