My computer is in lock-down mode for some reason, so it has been closed all week. Geoff was in Mexico all week so I checked email on his, but that was about it. Not too much going on this past week except trying to reorganize files, figure out what to do with too much art (Davis Museum posts coming soon), finalize an extracurricular calendar and order needed curriculum supplies. So I guess a lot was going on, just nothing too exciting.
My friend LaDawn invited us to swim at her beautiful home in El Dorado Hills. The girls were in heaven while LaDawn and I got to catch up a little.
And wherever we go there is Kipper, reminding us that life is good.
Tomorrow we are off to Utah for a week - our last summer hoorah!
Ceci's outfit for church last week. This girl has loads of personal style.
My friend LaDawn invited us to swim at her beautiful home in El Dorado Hills. The girls were in heaven while LaDawn and I got to catch up a little.
Her backyard (resort) overlooked Folsom Lake (notice our sorry swimsuits...we've lost too many and mother won't buy any more)
LaDawn has four boys and she has created an absolute heaven for them
And wherever we go there is Kipper, reminding us that life is good.
Tomorrow we are off to Utah for a week - our last summer hoorah!






No comments:
Post a Comment