Adele and Ceci set up a second bedroom on the couch anticipating a few days of rest.
We had a small arsenal of natural remedies, and drank endless cups of lemon, ginger and honey tea. Usually we kick a cold in a day or two with this strategy but nothing seemed to help.
The girls were up and ready to go days before Geoff and I wanted to move. One morning Tennie made pancakes for us.
![]() |
| Look at that presentation with the girls initials! |

1 comment:
Okay, I know this post is about being sick, and I'm so sorry you guys got hit, but I saw that blue couch and it brought back so many memories of the good ole' Redmond Ridge days. Crazy, huh?! Hope you are all well. We miss you! It was fun to finally meet Mitch in Texas. He was exactly how I imagined him after hearing about him for years!
Post a Comment