Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monaco's Independence Day

Today is Monaco's Independence Day. This afternoon the girls and I went to a carnival on the harbor. We had hoped to stay for the fireworks tonight, but turns out they did them last night (?). Every single store and restaurant was closed, and nearly every place in town hung the red and white flag of Monaco. I'm not sure what the traditions of this holiday are, but I do know that every middle-schooler in the country goes to the carnival...

1 comment:

April Cobb said...

I just discovered this blog, and I had no idea you were even there!!! Am I a total loser, or what? Now I have so much reading to do to catch up. Please send me an e-mail so I can get your address and invite you to mine (though i know you probably have no time to read it with all of your adventures. Love, April cobb@byu.net
And your girls are extrodinarily beautiful!