What do you love about dad?
Ceci said: He's my dad. He takes care of us. He makes food for us. He's a nature boy. (What does that mean?) He goes in nature with me.
Tennie said: I love that he always says, "Oh yeah?" when we tell him something. He doesn't correct us very often. Instead he tells us good things we do. I love when he is wearing a clay mask and laughs, "hu hu hu hu" so that his face doesn't crack. I love that I can beat him in wrestling. I love his back rubs because he has big, strong hands. I love that he teases and says things like, "If you keep talking I'll cut your tongue off."
Adele said: I love when he wrestles and swims with me. When he tucks me in, when he gives me double peace balls, and when he laughs. I like when he reads books to me, and when he is tired but tries to be nice, and it works. When he draws with me, jumps on the tramp with me, and does hammock time with me.
What is your favorite thing to do with dad?
Ceci said: Swim and play games with him.
Tennie said: I like when we're down by the pond and we swim together. I like doing 3D (Daddy Daughter Date) with him. I like when we take things out to the bunny's cage together. I like swinging on the hammock with him.
Adele said: Go on a Daddy Daughter Date
No comments:
Post a Comment