Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catching up with random tidbits

I'm a few days behind. We spent the other morning where my brother Mitch and his wife Joann stayed the week. An acquaintance allowed them to use their home while here and it is gorgeous! I only took a couple photos but you can get a glimpse.


We had so much fun playing with their son, Tag, and the neighbors had puppies that kept the girls busy for hours (and induced a great deal of begging for another dog).

We went to the Green Valley Club where I earned my high school yearbook prediction ("Most Likely to Get Skin Cancer") and visited with some old friends Matt & Kieri Coombs while the girls swam. It is, and always has been, a hot spot during a Utah spring break.

On the drive there we saw some incredible flowering cacti. People were stopping and getting out of their cars to admire what both Geoff and I feel are the most beautiful flowers we've ever seen. Unfortunately, pictures (at least mine) can't capture them.



Lastly, after many, many months of persuasion Ceci allowed me to cut her hair. It is adorable!

No comments: