Monday, February 11, 2013

Hawaiian Birthday

Saturday night we celebrated Geoff's sister's birthday, Hawaiian style.  We had a Hawaiian dinner, a limbo competition, and a hula demonstration by the birthday girl herself.  It is always a good time getting together with this great group of Davis siblings.

Emily, the birthday girl, is one of the coolest people I know.  Her faith and strength of character is absolutely astounding.  She just had twins a few months ago and continues to amaze me with her do-what-you've-got-to-do attitude, her organization, her style, her humor, her capacity to reach out to others, and her rock-solid perspective on life.  I am so grateful to know her and be a part of her life.


Emily can really do a mean hula!  Unfortunately most of the pictures were even worse than this one.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Oh my goodness, twins! I'm so happy for Emily and I didn't realize we were the same age. What a fun birthday party! Does Emily have a blog, I would love to see baby pics!