Friday, October 14, 2016

May 2016

I'm writing about May in October. I WILL catch up!!!

On May 2nd many Utah Davises met up at Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival to celebrate Mesha's birthday. Unfortunately, I lost all of the photos! It was beautiful and just the type of place Mesha would have loved.

We Davis sisters put on a baby shower for Erica. The shower was to make freezer meals to stock her fridge! It was fun to work together. I lost those pictures too.

Geoff, Tennie and Ceci went to Holi, the Hindu festival of light, after Ceci and I studied Hinduism.  Luckily I didn't lose those pictures! 



I was working on things at home and was texted this picture:


I got a good chuckle. Of COURSE Ceci was on stage dancing.  Several minutes later a got this picture:


Ceci crowd surfed! They passed her all the way across the crowd and back! I love that kid.


They had paint in their hair and eyebrows for a week!

In May I was walking at least an hour every day in preparation for trek, and when I could, I got the girls out on a hike. Geoff would take them out too. Here is a hike with Geoff:




They ran into my cousin's daughter and her fiancee:



We hosted scholarship meetings at our house once a week, as well as AISU school improvement committee meetings. I was also on a committee for the Waldorf May Faire, which happened in May.

Geoff and I had Ceci to ourselves one day for lunch (the good ol' days of homeschooling!) We went out for pizza:


On Memorial Day we went to St. George. I only have one picture of that visit:


Ceci and I hiked to the Mt Timp caves and explored inside. Lost those pictures too, darnit.

I know more happened in May, but that is all I can remember!

No comments: