Thursday, February 26, 2009

A brief stop-over

We got home late Monday evening and were up early Tuesday morning for our last appointment with the French Government, a physical. It was relatively easy and we were done by 10:00AM. Usually we don’t leave our hotels until about 11:00 (we are still trying to honor Geoff’s need for rest!) With such an early start and the car still packed we came up with the crazy idea of taking a trip to Italy that we planned to take two weeks later. We felt decently fresh…why not? So we kept on driving! We stopped for lunch and an explore in Cervo, a small Italian town on the coast.



This church was beautiful but look at the color of that sky!

1 comment:

David & Vanessa said...

Wow, I have had a lot of beautiful pictures to catch up on! I love all of these posts about your adventures. The family pictures are priceless. I'm so happy you guys are having a grand time.

Thanks so much on the congrats...Gabriel is an absolute angel and motherhood is the most amazing experience in the world. I'm so in love with him and my role as his mother. Everything from the labor, to recovery, to caring for him was perfect. :-)