Sunday, February 22, 2009

Temple

We spent four days at the Temple and always marvel at the light and goodness that radiates from the people we meet there. There was a young woman there for the first time named Alessandra, accompanied by an older woman named Rita. They were from Vicenza, Italy. Alessandra bounced around with such radiance and happiness that we couldn’t help but love her immediately. Rita had a deep humility and peace about her and despite our language difference we felt no lack of communication. On our last day they offered to watch the girls so Geoff and I could go to the Temple together. The girls were so excited and had a marvelous time being pushed around in a laundry cart and teaching Alessandra and Rita the fine art of paper doll making. They felt like old friends.

A walk in the snowy forest behind the temple

Playing on the temple housing playground and enjoying a little "Winter"


1 comment:

Kris said...

I love this blog! It takes me places I wil never see, but love to picture.