As I mentioned we headed off to the temple a few weeks ago via Geneva. After the temple we spent a night in Chamonix, and due to snow we decided to take a longer route through Eastern France. We spent a night in Annecy, made our way to Avignon and Arles and then arrived at home just in time for our final Green Card equivalent appointment (we are finally legal in France!) With the car still packed we decided to combine the temple trip with an Italy trip we planned to take in a few weeks and we drove to Verona and spent the night and day. We are now in Venice and depending on how we hold up we'll drive down through Florence, Pisa, Cinquaterra and Porto Fino. The problem is we always want to extend our stay in each place with so much history, art, architecture, and good food to experience! We'll be home in a week or so and I'll post all of our pictures and details then.
Happy Valentines Day!
2 comments:
This sure tops our Valentine's Day travels ;)
I have been to most of those places and I am picturing you. Lucky you guys. Really lucky you guys.
Post a Comment