Every year when my allergies kick in I fall victim to a nasty cold. I've been pretty slow moving the past few days. Yesterday I totally lost my voice and did most of my communicating and teaching with claps, snaps and finger pointing. Surprisingly we still functioned decently well! Thankfully these past weeks have been slow moving anyway. We're catching up on school, dipping in the pool on warm afternoons, and take occasional trips to the beach. It is nice to stay put for awhile.
The beach we usually go to has great views of Old Town, but this beach shows the beautiful views looking the other direction. Our home is right above the farthest buildings to the left. Notice the little smoke rising on the hill...there is always someone burning their yard waste. It isn't so fun when it is right below us!
2 comments:
that beach looks beautiful...glad you're able to slow down a bit. I hope your allergies get better soon..zig has horrible allergies this year and it seems so exhausting.
Wow, sailing lessons as part of PE...what a life...
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment