
Geoff's parents headed to Oregon to spend Thanksgiving with Geoff's grandmother and we had the house to ourselves for Thanksgiving. Normally this would feel rather lonesome but since we are rarely together, just us, it was a treat. For the first time in
many years it was sunny, and warm enough to eat outside. Geoff set a beautiful table, we warmed up our Whole Foods Thanksgiving dinner (with how much time I spend in the kitchen every day I like to give myself the day off!), enjoyed our third Thanksgiving feast this year, then with full and thankful bellies we went to a movie. What a great holiday.


Kipper got some turkey in his bowl, too. Look at him trying to be on his best behavior.Friday morning our friends, the Christensens, came for a visit until yesterday morning. It was a rare day of rain that day so when it was a little dry we went outside to play, but most of the afternoon we were in our pajamas in front of the fire playing games.




Yesterday Geoff and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. What an eventful 11 years it has been! After all these years I still think I'm the luckiest woman in the world...
It has been a great and relaxing weekend, full of good company all around!
1 comment:
How nice to have a nice quiet thanksgiving after getting together with all the family. best of both worlds!
Post a Comment