Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Best Part of Me

I gave the girls a writing assignment inspired by the book Best Part of Me. They had to write about what they consider the best part of themselves. Tennie just finished hers so I'll post hers when I get a chance to take her picture. I love these...

MY FACE by Adele

I like my face. Without my eyes I wouldn't see nature. I like my tongue. Without my tongue I wouldn't be able to taste yummy food. My nose has two holes. My nose can smell flowers. My ears help me to hear music. So you see why I chose my face.


MY LEGS by Ceci

My legs are very pretty. I like my legs. They have freckles on them, and they also have scratches and scars and ouchies and boo boos. My legs are small. I like my legs. I have a birthmark on one of my legs. When I look down on my legs I see the birthmark and it makes me happy. I love my legs.

No comments: