Out of both necessity and principle our girls know that if they want something (from toys to pets) they have to figure out how to pay for it. Without us ever saying a word the girls began conceiving how to earn money for a real tree. Last Friday this sign appeared on the wall near the kitchen. (This is typical around here when there is a long and free afternoon.)
Driving a hard bargain I asked how they were going to pay for the dinner ingredients. Tennie quickly pointed out that I would be making dinner anyway...what is two more people?
Their stage was at the top of the stairs in a very small space near the keyboard which provided music for their dancing. They wanted to try to fit tables in this postage stamp space so we could eat while entertained, but I argued that performers need nourishment, and parents need elbow room. After some eye rolling and huffing they were compelled to agree.
It was a variety show from graceful to silly to international to muscle-showing. Here is a glimpse of our enjoyment...




Complete with homemade costumes








Bet you wish you were here.
The dancers dances posted backstage


3 comments:
I would totally pay for this show!!! What cuties. I hope they get that real tree...if not, maybe some real garland?!
cool!!! from tk :)
oh my gosh...these girls are going to be best friends for life...what strong bonds they have.
Post a Comment