You can look at last year and probably see the same set of photos, but here they are again...
I stumbled across a cute little book at the library called Squeals & Squiggles & Ghostly Giggles. During breakfast I read a few of its "spooky" stories (during breakfast was the only time I can attempt such stories since a few of our girls are nightmare prone), and the girls put on a comedy which was provided in the book. There were more fun games and tricks we didn't get to. Maybe next year. Here are a few photos of the comedy, which ended a little prematurely due to some serious off-stage drama...
Since our kids can only eat their candy after dinner on Halloween night, and then it goes in the trash, they don't waste time. This year they got early stomach aches and called it quits before too much consumption. But we still had hyper energy to burn off so we finished off the day with the annual Burn-the-Candy Dance Party.






No comments:
Post a Comment