Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ian's in Town!

Geoff's brother Ian was in town yesterday before heading up to Yellowstone to meet his wife, kids and her family for a few days.  We went to the Salt Lake farmer's market to look around and have lunch.  Em, Mike and Bailey, Nikki and Brittany were there too.


All-natural sno cones? - Yeah baby!
After lunch Ian and Geoff took on almost everyone else in a soccer game.  They played straight for 3.5 hours!  The older crowd was pretty sore afterward...


I love this picture.  I love Tennie's determination.  I love her form.  And I love Adele's fierceness in guarding Geoff.  Is that legal in soccer?...
We ended the day with a very welcome movie night at Em and Mike's.  Ian and family will be here a few days at the end of this week when the good times will continue!

No comments: