A total meltdown during dinner was pending...I was desperate...What distracting trick do I have up my sleeve?... "Can anyone pinch their nose and make it stay in?" And that was it...we laughed for a good 30 minutes straight.
Ceci won the prize for making us all laugh the hardest. Adele and Tennie promised her that if they were ever mad at her she could pull this face and all bad feelings would dissipate.
2 comments:
Hi- I ran across your blog from Shawni's. I don't know her, but love her blog. What caught my eye on yours was the name Tennie. We have a son named Tennyson who goes by Tenny most of the time. Our family of 7 lived in Denmark for 14 months about 4 years ago. Ironically, we now live in Sammamish, Wa., just down the street from Redmond. We're also LDS. If there's anything here I can help your family with, I'd be more than happy to! I so, so wish blogging was around while we were in Denmark! What a treasure that blog would have been! Sherri
Okay, Ceci creamed you all!
And, should I even admit that I just had to try this out? I've never heard of this thing, but apparently it takes some practice because I was worse than even Geoff!
Post a Comment