Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogs to mention...

First, Tennie has created her own blog! She designed it, uploads her own photos, and does her own posting. I showed her the spell check option and she said she wasn't interested. To quote her she said, "I don't want to spell things right. My friends know I don't spell well and I want them to know I wrote it!" There is a link to it on the right column of our blog, but for a first quick peek you can visit www.tenniedavis.blogspot.com.

We got permission to use the photo at the top of our blog from a woman named Jilly Bennet who has a blog at www.menton-daily-photo.blogspot.com. We frequented her blog to keep us motivated when the days of moving were long! We loved this picture and thank her for her willingness to put it on our blog! She has some great pictures of Menton if you're interested in browsing through her blog sometime.

1 comment:

ashley said...

We love your blog Ten-O! Your enthusiasm shines through..keep up the good work!