Our balcony is private, with a nice view of the sea. This is Geoff's favorite morning spot. (He does scheme how to cut down those trees in the middle of the night when no one is watching...)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Are we getting any rest?
In a conversation with my mom today she expressed concern that we weren't getting any rest, and isn't that why we moved to France? While this first month has had a lot of "firsts" (which Geoff keeps reminding me will be hard and inconvenient), and it seems from my posts that we are constantly on the go, we are still getting good down time. I write about the things we do, not the things we don't do. How interesting would it be to read over and over again that we stared at the sea? Or that we read another few chapters in a book? Or we played another round of Old Maid with the girls? I have photographic evidence that Geoff rests. I've snuck up on him a few times and captured some of his favorite spots.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This is more like it! Now can we see some pictures of Darcie relaxing?
Uh...those don't exist...yet!
Geoff, your next job can be a leisure clothing model!! ;) I'm so glad you're getting some relaxation and Darcie you seem to have things running so smoothly. We miss you guys but I'm so happy to read all the updates and it's great to see how well things are going!
Post a Comment