Hey Darcie and Geoff! What an amazing place to live. I'm so happy for you two. A year of sun and fun for your family, what a blessing. Enjoy every minute for the rest of us. I'm so excited to keep updated on your amazing adventure. Miss ya!
Darcie and family - I am so excited that your mother (Julie) gave me your site. You are doing what I have always dreamed of doing. Spending time in a beautiful,sunny and relaxing atmosphere with few responsibilities.
2 comments:
Hey Darcie and Geoff! What an amazing place to live. I'm so happy for you two. A year of sun and fun for your family, what a blessing. Enjoy every minute for the rest of us. I'm so excited to keep updated on your amazing adventure. Miss ya!
Darcie and family - I am so excited that your mother (Julie) gave me your site. You are doing what I have always dreamed of doing. Spending time in a beautiful,sunny and relaxing atmosphere with few responsibilities.
Enjoy!!!
Sue Blazzard
Post a Comment