| This is about how excited Adele was for the hike |
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Catherine's Pass
Yesterday we went on a hike up Little Cottonwood Canyon. We had heard about the wildflowers in Albion Basin this time of year, and apparently so did about 200 other people. So we opted for a less crowded trail nearby and hiked up Catherine's Pass - we weren't disappointed. While the wildflowers are even more spectacular in the coming weeks, we were sufficiently WOWED! Looking through the pictures they just don't capture the sweeping hills of color, and the variety of flowers. With the large granite outcroppings, the shades of green in the trees and grass, and the flowers throughout, it looked like a perfectly landscaped hike. Bravo Creator!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This looks gorgeous, Darcie! I love the wildflowers!
Wow!! So beautiful!! I wish I could have been with you...next year?
Love,
Mormor
Post a Comment