Friday, July 12, 2013

Love Notes

My girls write me love notes.  Here are a few sample emails I've received in the past few months:

your so awesome i miss you already. i set my email so it would send it to you today. I'm nervous about the airport... would you pray for me? i love you. sorry i have been mean lately. I'm so grateful for everything you do for us... do you know that? do i tell you enough? i sure love you mom. you put in alot- ALOT- to get me to this camp. i really appreciate it.  Tennie
___

Mom!

I love you sooo much! I appreciate all that you do for me.
Including: clean, cook, hug, smile, snuggle, talk, understand, teach, lead, and so much more. Thanks for standing in the kitchen cooking for so many hours so we can be healthy. Thanks for driving us around to loads of different classes so we can follow our dreams. Thanks for teaching during the day (when you have so much else to do) so we can have knowledge. Thanks for cleaning and organizing the house so we feel good at home. Thanks for praying for us so we can be guided and protected. I really love you. Your the best mom EVER.

I love you.

-Tennie
___

MOM
i love you so much.
i really admirer you...you are SUCH a good mom for me..thank you.
thank you for home schooling me.i am so grateful.
 love you so much.

Adele
___

Mom i love you so much you are such a good mom for me!
thanks for always loving me.you are the best mom ever!  Adel

1 comment:

ashley said...

These are so sweet and true! You are an amazing mother and you go to great lengths to do what is best for each of your girls!